- What about after the close of Painting with Rita?
For those of you who are more serious about your painting, and who are looking to take your painting to another level, Rita will continue to occasionally offer small, semi-private, painting classes. These will be “classes” and not the typical “paint & sip” party-type events that are held in restaurants and wine-bars. These will be for the serious painters who want to learn more about painting styles and techniques, and take their painting to a new level.Initially, these classes will concentrate on Bob Ross® style, wet-on-wet® technique floral oil paintings. Rita is a Certified Bob Ross® Floral Instructor. If there is a particular painting (see gallery here) you wish to do, please let Rita know, and she can schedule the painting you want for the date you want. Eventually, we will add additional styles and techniques to the line-up.
If you want to be informed about these classes, please Click Here to contact me, and request to be added to my “Bob Ross® email list”.
- What else is Rita going to be doing now?
A friend turned me onto, and I fell in love with, this beautiful line of interchangeable jewelry called Style Dots, about a year and a half ago, and I’ve decided I want to share it with everyone.To see what I’m talking about, please check out my new website: osnaps.styledotshome.com. Or come and check out my LIVE videos on Facebook (in the coming weeks & months): www.facebook.com/OSnapsJewelry/
Remember to “LIKE” or “FOLLOW” me on Facebook, and watch and “SHARE” my LIVE videos – FOR CHANCES TO WIN FREE JEWELRY!!!
To be added to my Style Dots email list, please Click Here to contact me, and request to be added to my “OSnapsJewelry email list”.
- Where is Painting with Rita located?
Painting with Rita is CLOSED.
- What kind of paint did we use?
Painting with Rita used acrylic paints which are water-based and non-toxic. These paints wash off with soap or a little laundry detergent and warm water. Sometimes, the white paint can be more difficult to remove, so for white, or dried-on spots on colorfast clothing, a little ammonia (or Windex), warm-to-hot water, and a small nail brush works wonders.
- What should I wear?
While Painting with Rita does provide aprons for you to wear during our events, it’s best to wear something you wouldn’t mind getting paint on, as splatters can happen. If you notice a drip or splatter while you’re still at the event, we can assist you in removing it.
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
Painting with Rita has a 24-Hour Cancellation Policy. If you need to cancel or move your reservation, you must notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or text/phone call (916-250-2797), at least 24 hours prior to the start of your event. We may not always have the opportunity to respond right away, but as long as we receive your email, text, or voice message, we will move your reservation or refund your fee if you need to cancel.
- Does Painting with Rita do private events?
We no longer do private painting parties.
- What about kids? Great question!
I would not recommend our remaining Bob Ross® style oil painting classes for anyone under the age of 16, who is not already a serious artist.
- What is the Painting with Rita Loyalty Program?
Our Loyalty Program has been discontinued*. (* Frequent Painter and Birthday codes were our ongoing gift to you – but they hold no monetary value, and no compensation will be issued for codes which were unused at the time of our closing.)
- What is the Painting with Rita Birthday Club?
Our Birthday Club has been discontinued. (See Loyalty Program, above.)
- Where can I find the photos from my Painting with Rita event?
All the photos taken during our events can be found on our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/PaintingWithRita/.
- When can I register?
There are no Painting with Rita events remaining.
- How do I redeem my gift vouchers/certificates?
- Painting with Rita is now CLOSED. Our final events, were held in April, 2018, and were the last opportunity to use your Painting with Rita Gift Certificates**. If you were unable to use your gift certificates, please call us with your unused Gift Certificate numbers, and we will refund the purchase price back the credit card used to purchase them.(** On April 12, Painting with Rita will attempt to refund any outstanding Gift Certificates back to the original credit card accounts used to purchase them. If said accounts are closed, we will make reasonable efforts to contact the purchaser, to make other arrangements for the refund.)